Organic producers can enjoy the same benefits using a product formulated for their needs. LIRA GOLD OC-DFM contains the same active formulation as LIRA GOLD Original but is manufactured using certified organic carriers.
Features of LIRA GOLD OC-DFM Include:
- Yeast – Yeast culture and active dry cell yeast from: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Bacteria – Host specific digestive bacteria (5): Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis
- Enzymes – A full complement of digestive enzymes (8) specifically formulated for cattle and derived from Aspergillus oryzae & Aspergillus niger: Amylase, Protease, Hemicellulase, Phytase, Cellulase, Lipase, Pectinase, Beta-Glucanase
- Manufactured with Certified Organic Carriers
Your Questions Answered
Certified Organic Wheat Middlings, Ground Limestone, Active Dry Yeast, Certified Organic Kelp Meal, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Yucca schidigera Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Schizosaccharomyces pombe Fermentation Soluble, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product.
For general purpose bovine feeding, supplement at the following levels:
- Dairy Cows in Transition (2 weeks pre-fresh to 3 weeks post-fresh) or during forage changes – 2 ounces per head per day
- Dairy Cows up to 150 DIM – one ounce per head per day
- Dairy Cows 2nd half lactation, Dry Cows, Heifers, or Beef Cattle – 1/2 ounce per head per day
Total Microbial Count: 807 Billion Colony Forming Units per lb (50.4 Billion CFU per oz)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum and Bacillus subtilis)
|Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||180,000 µg starch hydrolyzed/min/lb|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)||24,000 µg proteins hydrolyzed/min/lb|
|Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger)||21,650 µg hemicellulose broken down/min/lb|
|Phytase (Schizosaccharomyces pombe)||1,200 µg phytate hydrolyzed/min/lb|
|Cellulase (Aspergillus niger)||9,600 µg cellulose broken down/min/lb|
|Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae)||7,200 µg triglycerides hydrolyzed/min/lb|
|Pectinase (Aspergillus niger)||4,800 µg pectin broken down/min/lb|
|Beta-Glucanase (Aspergillus niger)||2,100 µg beta glucans hydrolyzed/min/lb|
There are no reviews yet.