Vitamin D-3 and the three different sources of calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium propionate and calcium chloride) in LIRA MicroGold D-Cal 710 capsules make them unique for potency and bioavailability. This powerful capsule, designed to be used as part of the LIRA MicroGold fresh cow capsule program, offers an effective pre-and post-freshening alternative to potentially irritating calcium pastes and drenches for calcium supplementation. Furthermore, LIRA MicroGold D-Cal 710 capsules provide a gluconeogenic source of calcium (propionate) to reduce the effects of negative energy balance immediate post-freshening.
- Three (3) LIRA MicroGold D-Cal 710 capsules meet or exceed the vitamin D3 and calcium levels guaranteed by four (4) capsules of some other brands.
- Three different sources of calcium provide rapid and sustained availability of calcium.
- Excellent source of vitamin D3, vital for calcium utilization.
- Includes propionate for energy.
- For optimum benefit, administer one (1) LIRA MicroGold PLUS, one (1) LIRA MicroGold VTM, and three (3) LIRA MicroGold D-Cal 710 capsules at or near freshening.
Your Questions Answered
Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Propionate, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Adult Cattle—3 capsules per head at calving, 1-2 times per day for up to 3 days. Capsules fit standard cattle balling gun. Gently insert balling gun inside cow’s mouth and dispense capsules at base of tongue.
Guaranteed Analysis per 30g capsule:
|Calcium (min)||10,000 mg|
|Calcium (max)||11,000 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||7,000 IU|