LIRA GOLD 2-Day-70 Capsules are formulated to complement calves’ natural gut microflora and ‘competitively exclude’ pathogens with increased populations of beneficial bacteria; thereby stabilizing the gastrointestinal environment during times of digestive stress.
- Yeast – Enhanced gastro-intestinal tract health and immune function: Saccharomyces cerevisiae spp. boulardii and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Bacteria – Host specific digestive bacteria (6): Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis
- Strategic proteins – specific dried egg yolk IgY targeted toward deleterious effects of six (6) pathogens commonly affecting newborn calves
- Fat-soluble vitamins – Vitamins A (150,000 IU), D (20,000 IU) and E (410 mg)
- L-Glutamine and L-Threonine – Enhances gastro-intestinal tract health and function
Sold in a 50 Count Jar.
Your Questions Answered
Active Dry Yeast, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Glutamine, L-Threonine, Selenium Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Yucca schidigera Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Cobalt Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Schizosaccharomyces pombe Fermentation Soluble.
Calves – 1-2 capsules per head daily for up to three consecutive days. 2-Day-70 Capsules fit standard calf balling gun. Gently insert balling gun inside calf’s mouth and dispense at base of tongue. Do not administer to animals unable to swallow.
Caution: follow label directions; feeding added selenium in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited. Contains no medication. No withdrawal necessary.
|Copper (Cu)||7 mg|
|Manganese (Mn)||10 mg|
|Zinc (Zn)||20 mg|
|Iron (Fe)||10 mg|
|Cobalt (Co)||1 mg|
|Selenium (Se), min.||0.50 mg|
|Selenium (Se), max.||0.55 mg|
|Vitamin A||150,000 IU|
|Vitamin D-3||20,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||410 mg|
There are no reviews yet.