LIRA GOLD® 2-Day-70 Paste is a convenient oral paste formulated to complement calves’ natural gut microflora and ‘competitively exclude’ pathogens with increased populations of beneficial bacteria; thereby stabilizing the gastrointestinal environment during times of digestive stress.
- Yeast – Enhanced gastro-intestinal tract health and immune function: Saccharomyces cerevisiae spp. boulardii
- Bacteria – Host specific digestive bacteria (5): Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis
- Strategic proteins – specific dried egg yolk IgY targeted toward deleterious effects of six (6) pathogens commonly affecting newborn calves
- Fat-soluble vitamins – A, D and E
- Water-soluble vitamins – Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Pyridoxine (B-6) and vitamin B-12
- L-Glutamine and L-Threonine – Enhances gastro-intestinal tract health and function
- Yeast cell wall extract – Immunity enhancing properties
Standard Packaging: 30 gram paste tube (25 tubes = 1 display case)
Your Questions Answered
Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Egg Product, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Glutamine, Active Dry Yeast, Calcium Silicate, L-Threonine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Fermentation Products of: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium and Bifidobacterium longum, Maltodextrin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Polysorbate 80, Choline Chloride, Choline Hydrogen Tartrate, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
2-Day-70 Paste is for oral bovine use only. For optimum results administer entire contents of tube (30 g) orally on the back of tongue to calves during adverse conditions or stress. Repeat as needed. Do not administer to animals unable to swallow.
Total Microbial Count = 21.2 billion Colony Forming Units (7.07 x 108 CFU/g)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium longum)
|L-Glutamine||1,000 mg||33.34 mg/g|
|L-Threonine||500 mg||16.67 mg/g|
|Vitamin A||100,000 IU||3,333 IU/g|
|Vitamin D3||4,000 IU||133 IU/g|
|Vitamin E||50 IU||1.67 IU/g|
|Vitamin B-12||12 mg||0.40 mg/g|
|Riboflavin||6 mg||0.20 mg/g|
|d-Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||1.33 mg/g|
|Thiamine||4 mg||0.13 mg/g|
|Niacin||48 mg||1.60 mg/g|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||0.07 mg/g|
|Choline||16 mg||0.53 mg/g|
There are no reviews yet.