Each component in LIRA MicroGold Plus capsules has been selected specifically for its symbiotic relationship with the bovine digestive system. This powerful stress relief capsule is designed as an effective pre- and post-calving treatment, an appetite stimulant, a supplement for post-antibiotic therapy, and for “off feed” and “stress” situations.
- Active dry cell yeast – promotes rumen fermentation, appetite and fiber digestion.
- Bacteria – micro-encapsulated for enhanced storage stability and viability upon feeding. Host specific (ruminant) lactic acid bacteria (6 strains): Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum and Bifidobacterium longum.
- Digestive enzymes – A potent complement of six (6) digestive enzymes specifically formulated for cattle and derived from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger to promote digestive efficiency of a variety of feedstuffs.
- Strategic targeted proteins – Novel dried egg yolk technology provides a full complement of proteins targeted at specific enteric pathogens.
- Yucca schidigera – a mild analgesic.
- Capsicum – cayenne pepper as a mild analgesic with anti-oxidant properties, and appetite/saliva stimulant.
Your Questions Answered
Dried Whey, Active Dry Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Capsicum, Yucca schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Egg, Yellow 5 Lake, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Red 40 Lake.
Adult Cattle – 1 capsule per head, 1-2 times daily for up to 3 consecutive days. MicroGold Plus Capsules fit a standard balling gun. Gently insert balling gun inside cow’s mouth and dispense capsule at base of tongue.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis per 15 g capsule:
Total Microbial Count, min 51.7 Billion Colony Forming Units
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis)
|α-Amylase (A. oryzae)||64,350 μg starch hydrolyzed/minute|
|Protease (A. oryzae)||8,580 μg proteins hydrolyzed/minute|
|Hemicellulase (A. niger)||6,480 μg hemicellulose broken down/minute|
|Cellulase (A. niger)||3,432 μg cellulose broken down/minute|
|Lipase (A. oryzae)||2,574 μg triglycerides hydrolyzed/minute|
|Pectinase (A. niger)||1,710 μg pectin broken down/minute|
There are no reviews yet.